Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission’s compliance with all of the following items. Submissions may be returned to author that do not adhere to these guidelines. Please note that all citations must be formatted according to the Author Guidelines prior to submission.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is space 1,5, uses Times New Roman font size 12, employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL address), and figures, tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.